SNAP BAR - DESIGNER
Ten cubes of highly scented wax Recommended use - 2 cubes per burner do not burn for longer than 4 hours We are in no way affiliated with the designer fragrance companies. Our Fragrances simply smell similar to the perfumes
Wax melt safety - traditional burners
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise I recommend using 2 wax melts at a time.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Hot wax can cause serious injury.
- This is Not a toy.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweet and the should not be eaten.
- Wax melts do not evapourate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax into drain
Wax melt safety - Electric burners
- Place wax melt in the glass melting dish supplied with your Electric Melt Burner
- Do not add water
- Plug in then switch on your Electric Melt Burner
- Allow the wax to melt, releasing fragrance throughout your room
- To change fragrances, switch off the Electric Melt Burner and allow all the wax to cool and harden
Once the wax melt has hardened, remove it using gentle pressure