SNAP BAR - SPA COLLECTION
CALM Contains : d-Limonene; Mentha arvensis oil; Grapefruit oil; Lavandin oil; Coumarin crystals Top notes of lemon, freesia, lime and rosemary, mid notes of jasmine, mimosa blossom, violet leaf and lavender followed by base notes of vetiver, musk, ambergris and white sage ——- RELAX Contains Cedramber, Vertofix, Iso E Super, Lavandin abrialis oils A spicy, floral woody fragrance oil with top notes of sun kissed bergamot and wild cardamom, mid notes of wild lavender and crisp eucalyptus rounded off with base notes of cedarwood, mysore sandalwood, patchouli and crystallised amber. ——- RESTORE Contains : Iso E Super; Vertenex; Linalool; Linalyl acetate; Eugenol; Coumarin crystals; Amyl cinnamic aldehyde; Clary sage oil This is a fresh, herbal oil with top notes of fresh eucalyptus, clary sage and orange flower, mid notes of lily of the valley, cinnamon leaf and princess pine finishing with base notes of white cedar, patchouli and treemoss ——- REVIVE Contains L-Carvone, Linalyl acetate, d-Limonene, Iso E Super, Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, Coumarin crystals, Benzyl salicylate. This is a refreshing fragrance oil with top notes of pink graperfruit, white nectarine and kaffir lime, mid notes of Roman chamomile, pineapple leaf and star jasmine rounded off with base notes of crushed spearmint, fluid musk and green apple peel. ——- SOOTHE Contains Iso E Super. A smooth, soothing spa type fragrance oil with top notes of sparkling ginger root and pomelo, mid notes of riceflower, coconut milk and wild muguet finshing with base notes of anise leaves, glowing amber, jacaranda wood and sandalwood ——- TRANQUILITY With Petitgrain, bergamot, and ozonic top notes; followed by lilac, lily of the valley, and hints of tuberose. Finishing with Base notes of sweet vanilla, amber, precious musk, and oakmoss. Contains hexyl cinnamaldehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes, hexyl salicylate. ——- SPIRIT Contains 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, Carvacrol, alpha-iso-Methylionone, d-Limonene, p-t-Butyl- alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde. A timeless Mediterranean treat. Top notes of freshly rubbed tomato leaves, Sicilian lemon groves and sun ripened oranges lead into a bouquet garni of freshly crushed oregano. Base notes include aromatic woods. ——- THE CAIM Contains: Iso E Super This is a fresh woody floral oil with top notes of crisp mountain air accord, blanche Fig and Egyptian geranium, mid notes of wild jasmine, pearl tuberose, apple peel and African violet finishing with base notes of white cedar, mysore sandalwood, shredded coconut and chiffon musk SPA THERAPY Contains 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, Carvacrol, alpha-iso-Methylionone, d-Limonene, p-t-Butyl- alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction Top: Aloe, Lemon, Cucumber, Ozonic, Middle: Lily, Jasmine, Rose, Violet Base: Iris, Musk Do not burn for longer than 4 hours We are in no way affiliated with the designer fragrance company. Our Fragrances simply smell similar to their products
Wax melt safety - traditional burners
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise I recommend using 2 wax melts at a time.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Hot wax can cause serious injury.
- This is Not a toy.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweet and the should not be eaten.
- Wax melts do not evapourate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax into drain
Wax melt safety - Electric burners
- Place wax melt in the glass melting dish supplied with your Electric Melt Burner
- Do not add water
- Plug in then switch on your Electric Melt Burner
- Allow the wax to melt, releasing fragrance throughout your room
- To change fragrances, switch off the Electric Melt Burner and allow all the wax to cool and harden
- Once the wax melt has hardened, remove it using gentle pressure